Store Manager for Design Apparel & Home Flagship in Soho
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for all inventory, expense control as well as ongoing daily operations, communications and procedures.
• Serve as an engaged vision-oriented leader; motivating, directing and facilitating associate recruitment, training and development with an emphasis on nurturing talent and growth.
• Mentor and develop Assistant Store Leader, providing opportunities to learn and practice all aspects of running the store.
• Effectively communicate (oral and written) information and ideas with store team, leaders, and customers.
• Responsible for store merchandising and visual presentation with willingness to experiment and be open and explore all possibilities.
• Conduct and submit annual Development Dialogues for each store employee.
• Commitment to broadening our customer base.
• Embrace technology and be open to new learnings.
• Create local partnerships through hosting special events to establish and maintain a strong community connection.
• Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store environment.
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001