Store Manager candidates should be results driven and will be responsible for the overall store management. The successful store manager will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set individual goals, monitor and proactively manage performance against expectations.
- Manage day-to-day activities of sales floor to meet sales goals.
- Develop, train and continuously motivate sales associates and key holders.
- Educate customers on the brand; Demonstrate brand and product knowledge during all interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Set the bar by leading the team by example with salesmanship, customer interactions and clienteling.
- Recruit, train and develop sales associates and key holders.
- Provide continuous training and product knowledge.
- Supervise staff and enforce policies and procedures.
- Help achieve and motivate associate performance.
- Build an environment that is highly focused on consistently delivering a pleasurable shopping experience that will motivate the client to return.
- Achieve and maintain staff headcount and payroll budget provided by HQ.
- Responsible for creating an environment that ensures the best client experience along with the highest level of customer service.
- Build strong base of clients and assist associates with developing their client book.
- Network within local market and neighboring areas to increase brand awareness and potential partnerships.
- Manage and assist with customer service issues, product repairs, orders, etc.
- Understanding merchandise assortment and buys; Prioritize merchandise replenishment requests to maximize sales.
- Perform monthly physical counts to maintain inventory accuracy and monitor shrink.
- Identify visual and merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer service feedback.
- Create weekly schedule for all associates, ensuring that hours are within budget.
- Field and fulfill requests from members of the corporate team.
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide feedback on product, opportunities for improvement, customer comments and communicate to the Retail Director, Marketing/PR and leadership.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in retail management and sales; Jewelry or contemporary fashion management experience is a plus.
- Possess a positive, strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Familiarity with store operations; inventory procedures.
- Work logically and systematically.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to work with and meet sales and tasks deadlines.
- Be flexible and have the ability to manage change.
- Ability to work and problem solve as challenges arise.
- Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning.
- Interest in fashion and jewelry .
- BS degree in Fashion Merchandising, Management, Business Administration or relevant field
- Bi-Lingual a plus (English/Spanish).
- Full time; Salary based on experience and education.
- Vacation, PTO and employee merchandise allowance provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 2 years
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001