• Achieve individual and boutique sales goals, and proactively perform against expectations.
• Monitor daily sales performance and objectives. Manage day-to-day activities of sales floor to meet sales goals.
• Develop, train and continuously motivate sales associates.
• Responsible for creating an environment that ensures the highest degrees of client service.
• Build a strong base of clients and assist associates to build strong relationships.
• Network within local market to increase brand awareness and desirability.
• Assist with client service issues.
• Prioritize merchandise replenishment and visual directives to maximize volume drivers.
• Assist with efforts to maintain inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
• Recruit and train sales associates.
• Supervise staff in the absence of the Boutique Manager and enforce company policies.
• Constantly involve the team in decision making to set and accomplish the highest standards. Help achieve and motivate associate performance.
• Build an environment that is highly focused on consistently delivering a shopping experience that will motivate the client to return.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience.
• Experience managing teams preferred.
• Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.