Drive for Results
- Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviors.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
- Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in productive weekly leadership meetings.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
- Support the Store Manager in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities to include CRM, Loyalty and technology.
- Manage payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and achieve daily/hourly targets.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
- Effective use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results (BOSS, Store to Door, Social Media)
- Contribute to the achievement of all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
- Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business.
- Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability.
- Support the annual review process for sales associates.
- Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
- Executes all Division of Responsibility as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Ensure that the associate team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
- Proactively identifies customer and performance issues and communicates them to store management in a timely manner; collaborates to develop and implement a plan for resolution.
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001