Executive Assistant to CEO and Personal Assistant
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to the CEO and SVP to work in our NYC office. The candidate must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, professionalism, and multi-tasking against multiple priorities. This position provides an excellent opportunity to join a company that supports growth and internal advancement.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and SVP including: managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing confidential correspondence, personal banking, and finances.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO and SVP to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assist the CEO and SVP with organizing travel and dining schedules as well as managing professional and personal calendars.
- Assist the CEO and SVP in scheduling interviews and correspondence with clients.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels of the CEO and SVP’s internal and external contacts on a broad spectrum of the organization's plans and priorities.
- Maintaining and keeping our ATS system up to date.
- Assist with preparing legal contracts and excel reports to clients.
- Respond to and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Administrative and Ad Hoc projects as needed. 90% Executive support / 10% personal
- Superb planning and problem-solving capabilities and attention to details
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting C-level executive in New York as an Executive and Personal Assistant
- Native English speakers with extraordinary writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Keynote, Calendar on Mac
- 5+ years living experience in New York
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Major in any of English/Art/History
- Experience in Audit or Law
- Multi-language a +
- Experience providing administrative support, preferably in a C Level executive.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Photoshop
- Highly detail oriented and organized and the ability to multi-task in an extremely fast -paced environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001