Business Development / Sales for Design Showroom in Miami Design District
The Sales Consultant role is a combination of inside and outside sales driving growth and market share while building strong relationships with buyers, designers, the design community and retail clients. The right candidate will combine their passion for sales and luxury design within a structured sales environment that provides Consultants the tools they need to be successful.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Cultivate and grow relationships within the design community
- Provide superior customer service to enhance long-term relationships, brand loyalty, and market share
- Actively identify and develop new business and relationships
- Meet or exceed sales and marketing quotas and goals
- Manage all phases of client projects (initial meeting, product specifications, quoting and beyond)
- Manage client relationships through use of Company CRM system
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- 2-5 years of inside/outside sales and/or business development experience in the high-end, luxury brand environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales and marketing quotas and goals
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to listen and translate client’s needs into sales
- Strong persuasion skills and the ability to influence others
- Self motivated and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Must have own car, and be able to travel in the metropolitan area
- Must have experience in selling luxury design within the private planes, yacthing and wedding registry industries.
- Must have a client book and established relationships within industry (yachting, private planes interior designers, shipyards, and private plane industry in general, top level Interior designers, wedding planners) connections.
- Experience cold calling preferred.