Store Manager in Boston with Luxury Accessory Fashion Brand
Location: Newbury St
As a Store Manager, you own the operation and success of your location, ensuring the store is consistently meeting and exceeding performance goals and company standards. Yes, you’re accountable to delivering operational excellence and managing and maximizing profitability. Beyond that though, you’re looked upon to lead by example, reinforcing our service and selling expectations and creating an outstanding store experience.
- 3-5 years experience sales management and customer service.
- experience with luxury goods a plus
- Passion for fashion, trends and style
- Demonstrate strong leadership ability; approachable, engaging and proven conflict resolution skills
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment; adapts well to changes in traffic patterns, environments, tasks, etc.; proven time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and approach to work; remains engaged, motivated and productive during downtime
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; is able to adapt style, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and eMail
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and mature
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and Holidays