The Sales Supervisor will report directly to the Store Manager and will be a leader for all staff members. The ideal applicant will have proven success in time management, leadership qualities, problem solving skills and clienteling. The Sales Supervisor will also be responsible for maintaining merchandise and store appearance, as well as meeting and exceeding established individual as well as overall store sales goals. Must possess a passion for retail and dedication for advancement within the store team.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service at all times by being an effective leader on the sales floor.
- Focuses on the customer experience, develops customer loyalty, and cultivates repeat business .
- Displays effective selling techniques and client development by leading by example.
- Displays business acumen by explaining key performance indicators (KPIs) to associates set forth by the Store Manager and contributing to the overall store sales goals.
- Maintains store presentation to ensure the selling environment is customer ready at all times.
- Constantly following standard operating procedures of the store and driving results by contributing to the to the store operations.
- Is an ambassador for all company values and uses integrity at all times.
- Reflects the brands style, key looks, and dress code while encouraging others within their brand representation.
- Constantly help stores associates improve their product knowledge and selling skills.
- Delegate operational tasks amongst team effectively and clearly explain expectations and deadlines.
- Communicate presentation standards and replenishment needs to ensure the store is always customer ready.
- Drives results by prioritizing selling while keeping associates focused.
- Minimum 3-4 years Retail experience with at least 1 year management experience.
- Effective communication skills and ability to provide feedback.
- Must possess action-oriented skills and ability to lead by example on the sales floor.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and display effective time management skills.
- Creates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Approachable and effective listener.
- Displays problem solving abilities and willingness to think outside the box for solutions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to reach overhead
- Must be able to pick up 30-50lbs
- Must be able to climb a ladder or stepstool