The North America Wholesale Shop Manager will act as the business manager and sales driver.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Selling and Clienteling to...Drive Sales
Own the Store
- Ensure Plan is achieved and work towards stretch goals.
- Drive sales by using contests and recognition.
- Ensure clients are captured and clienteling is monitored - change culture from promotional cadence to full price offering and collection awareness.
- Role model and elevate selling service to Modern Luxury.
- Manage and influence Specialists communicating clear daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
- Submit a weekly update to field management.
Merchandising and Operations and Environments
- Know your short, medium, and long term sales objectives.
- Follow the overall 4 wall management guidelines but adapt the actions and suggest ideas to your direct manager in order to achieve superior performance.
- Monitor staffing.
- Initiate and ensure all Business Strategies and Operations are executed.
- Adjust presentation based on sell through, trends and the needs of the business.
- Ensure product is placed on floor upon arrival.
- Adjust product presentation based on consumer response and sell through.
- Train Specialists, Team, adjacent departments on new products and new strategies monthly.
- Attend storewide rally’s frequently - featuring newness, key items, box program and contests.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Build and maintain strong relationships from the top down in stores. Rebuilding Brand perception in the marketplace.
- Partner with HR to ensure we have the best staff. Gain consistent staffing.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Strong industry knowledge and have a strong sense of trends and fashion.
- Strong selling and customer service skills.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- 2+ years of full time selling in a retail environment. Possess current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- Experience working with department stores strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Superior retail and/or customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001