**New Pop-Up location opening at Tanger Outlets in Fort Worth, TX! This will be a contracted 6 month assignment. **
The Store Manager oversees the retail store team and is responsible for maximizing retail sales and maintaining a high standard of customer service. They should strive to develop, maintain and expand customer base by capitalizing on high-profile clientele and sales. Ensures the retail establishment runs efficiently and effectively and also staffs and manages a retail sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability.
- Maximizes sales through joint operational and commercial focus and takes action to obtain highest level of profitability for the store.
- Ensures high quality direct and indirect customer service by providing the best shopping experience for each customer.
- Coach and develop retail associates to meet store sales goals, visual presentation directives and customer services standards.
- Exercise intellectual and creative discretion and judgment in management and leadership of store employees.
- Responsible for the implementation of clienteling strategies.
- Analyzes selling reports and monthly profitability reports.
- Delegates’ authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Has working knowledge and oversees use of all Company systems in stores.
- Communicates and implements corporate directives to retail associates in a timely and effective manner.
- Manages and ensures stock level is appropriate to maximize selling.
- Ensures the garment presentation, garment level and visual standards are presented according to Joie expectations.
- Ensures and follows up on all activities concerning campaigns, promotions and sales activities of the store.
- Works closely with buying and planning team on merchandising and reorder needs.
- Work with Corporate HR to process new hire paperwork and to resolve performance related challenges.
- Ensures proper completion of cash office operational functions.
- Follows and executes safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantee employee and customer safety.
- Ability to Travel to corporate office and other store locations when needed
- Any and all other functions, duties, projects as assigned
District Manager’s, Director of Stores, all store staff, Store Manager’s, HR, Retail Operations, and Merchandising & Planning teams.
- 3-5 years of retail store management experience
- Experience in developing and maintain store visuals
- Experience in leadership, training & development of retail staff
- Knowledge of basic retail math and cash management techniques
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Proficient with standard office and retail environment equipment (phones, cash registers, security/surveillance systems etc.)
- Intermediate MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to reach overhead
- Must be able to pick up 30-50lbs
- Must be able to climb a ladder or stepstool