- "Hands On" Manager - Trains by example on the selling floor with teams
- Have a great attitude with a smiling face!
- Love to sell and a desire to achieve individual sales goals while coaching team to achieve the same.
- A passion to develop and motivate their team, while upholding accountability in an environment that inspires growth.
- Promote loyal customer relationships through the use of personal client books, wish lists, VIP appointments and implement exciting in store promotions and events.
- Display an eagerness to learn.
- Able to hire, train and supervise staff.
- Punctual, responsible and dependable.
- Previous specialty/apparel retail management experience preferably in a similar role with proven ability to lead teams to success and achieve sales performance goals.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring store environment for both team and clients.
- Achieve individual/store sales and performance goals, daily and weekly.
- Supervise team to ensure that excellent customer service and company selling standards are being upheld consistently.
- Develop team by delegating, communicating, and acknowledging accomplishments. Use performance measurements to analyze results and for coaching opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships with clients, maintain client records, and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure LP awareness and controls are being utilized daily to continue support of company profitability.
- Maintain highest standards of punctuality, attendance, appearance and attitude from self and team.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness, merchandise presentation, health and safety while at work.
- Salary depends upon experience
- Medical and Dental
- Great Employee Discount
- Opportunities to grow in company
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001