This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced store manager looking for a new professional challenge. Previous experience as a Store Manager is required, as well strong skills in client book development.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for leading an enthusiastic and experienced team, you will be in charge of:
• Achieving and exceeding all qualitative and quantitative (KPI) targets for the store as defined by the company
• Ensuring all procedures, processes and actions defined by the company and Sales Managers/Area manager are correctly implemented
• Maintaining exceptional customer service standards, and keeping an excellent relationships with our key clients (Client book maintenance and development)
• Stock control, cash management, sales forecasts and daily reports
• Recruitment, evaluation and motivation of the store staff. Creating a cohesive team that works together to continually exceed the goals set
• Staff training and development (products/procedures/sales techniques) following the company policies and procedures