- Provide a high service level of HR leadership to all areas of the business with focus on employee relations, recruitment, performance management, organizational effectiveness, and payroll and benefits.
- Manage payroll and benefits administration process.
- Manage Office Administrator.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, including sourcing and interview candidates, managing application system, and extending offers.
- Create and maintain position descriptions to ensure role clarity across functions.
- Facilitate the annual salary and performance assessment process.
- Support business partners to create unique and meaningful experiences that encourage career development and employee retention.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, including unique laws in California and Massachusetts.
- Identify ways to improve organizational culture. Use feedback to identify key themes that inform the development of HR initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of five years human resources leadership experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing full lifecycle recruitment for corporate, retail, design, merchandising, and creative roles.
- Excellent organizational abilities. Capable of managing time and prioritizing workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with a “customer based” focus
- Ability to work effectively with partners, including executives, across multiple functional groups
A competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, gym membership, PTO days for personal, vacation and sick time, paid holidays and an employee discount program.
A global apparel company headquartered in NYC is looking to hire a full time HR manager. The successful candidate will be capable of working with and communicating with employees at all levels of the organization with a direct report to the principals of the organization. Tasks include but are not limited to: • Directly responsible for the recruitment of new talent at all levels of the organization • Implement strategic organizational change to increase productivity and employee satisfaction • Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company policy’s and goals • Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of employee policy and procedures manual as well as all company-wide directives and HR related policies and procedures • Overall maintenance and management of the employee personnel file • Ability to mediate and resolve all employee relation issues • Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing appropriate HR related policies and procedures • Assist in the review and refinement of employee pay plan and implementation of a creative bonus structure to foster increased retention and low employee turnover • Spearhead the company’s overall training and employee evaluation process Skill Sets Required: • Self-starter with ability to lead and function independently • Great attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills • Creative thinker, team player and excellent verbal and written communication skills • Ability to add value at all levels and functions of the organization Prior experience in HR functions is required.