As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining exemplary customer service per brand standards, ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a welcoming environment, and maintaining a strong product knowledge in order to effectively communicate the qualities of this high luxury brand.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations in order to generate sales.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on procedures and policies.
- Meet company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer. Recommend alternate options or help locate item based on needs.
- Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Build and maintain a solid customer base by following through clienteling and data collection.
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock area clean and organized.
- Conscious of shoplifting activity.
- Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Detail oriented, strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift items weighing up to 50lbs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Team oriented but also self-driven with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance
Salary: dependent upon experience; base + commission.