Showroom+Outside Sales Associate in Downtown SF with luxury design brand
- Must come with client book of Interior Designers
- Must be able to cold calling
- Must have high energy and able to travel
- Propose and reach the yearly revenues and average discount as set in the yearly Budget;
- Constantly visit the interior designers, architect studios and developers, of the assigned Territory (City and State), in order to:
- bring additional business opportunities and revenues (projects)
- establish a personal relationship with the key decision makers
- present new collections
- follow up project completion ensuring superior service and memorable experience
- Participate into networking events with the objective to strengthen personal relationships, create new ones and gather information on new projects, competition and interesting candidates for hire
- Maintain, update and increase Interior Designers, Architects and Developers database;
- Provide strategic input, competitor’s information and product recommendations to the Showroom Director/Region Director to improve operations efficiency in respect to Trade requirements. Share the expertise and know-how with peers and showroom sales associates
- Cooperate with TRC Marketing Representative to devise, fine tune and realize the necessary selling tools (documentation, presentations, swatches, loan policies) to win in the market
- Maintain a professional and curated dress code as per TRC guidelines
- at least 4-5 years in similar position, preferably in the rug business (otherwise home decoration markets: furniture, tiles, fabrics, accessories).
- Consolidated Interior Designers, Architect and Developers network
- Design/Architectural College
- Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office package, CAD welcome but not required
- Proactive, strategic but pragmatic, organized, precise and resilient.
- Capable of working in high autonomy within set guidelines.
- Team player.
- Capable to handle up to 50 Lbs objects
Compensation: base salary $ + commission on sales + team bonus
Report: to the Showroom Director/Region Director
The position requires constant travelling throughout the responsibility area as well as possible trips across USA and, or to UK when needed.
- Competitive base salary
- Commission program
- 401(k) benefits
Raponi Consulting, Placement & PR Firm
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite S293
New York, NY 10001