The Director of Retail Marketing will build the strategy & manage the budget for in-store execution of the Luxury Retail brand experience across the Lifestyle, Collection, & Outlet channels. The objective of the role is to adapt global marketing campaigns to serve the needs of U.S. Lifestyle & Outlet stores. Critical to the role is the development of retail execution through in-store events, local advertising, animations, and digital drive to store initiatives.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibilities will include the ownership of the retail marketing roadmap.
- Management of the retail marketing budget; acting as a liaison with brand advertising & global events.
- Partner with retail communications & L&D to ensure marketing initiatives are executed with excellence in-store.
- Train, development and lead a team of two, while working with cross functional marketing, merchant, & visual partners.
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Minimum of 7 years Marketing experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Experience with tourism marketing
- Outlet/Off-Price Marketing preferred
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong visual communication skills ie: Power Point, Excel
- Ability to prioritize, and multitask effectively
- Thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills